Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words: The Raven


So, I was surfing last night...on the web, and found a whole bunch of cool stuff on Edgar Allan Poe. I enjoy reading about artists' thought processes and life events that inspire their work. I first read "The Raven" in high school English class. I didn't really get it then, but knew it was a poem that had a pattern of rhymes in it. I re-read it last night. It's amazing that works of art, whether written or visual art, are loved all the more hundreds of years after they were created. "The Raven" was published on January 29, 1845 in the New York Evening Mirror. 
With Halloween a little over a month away, I wanted to share a few printables that you can use now to go with the season. Hope you enjoy!

How to Print:
1. Right click
2. Save image as
3. Save in a folder you can easily locate
4. Print in color as a 8x10 {I use heavy white cardstock}
5. Make sure you have lots of black ink for this one :)
6. Frame it
7. Share it & Enjoy!

The designs element I used is found at The CoffeeShop Blog. The digital paper is found at Sassy Designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography