Monday, September 24, 2012

Holiday Mini Session 2012



Holiday Mini Sessions are here! I am so excited about the minis this time around. I have a pretty little package called Stocking Stuffer that is perfect for the family that likes to share their images with friends & family. The Holidays are THE EXCUSE to call me up for a session.

I don't know about you, but I love to get pictures of friends & family in the mail, especially in Christmas Cards. Take a peek at my gallery called Sending Christmas Cards! 

With a 30 minute session you'll get an online gallery of about 15-20 edited images. From that gallery you select your favorites to put on a CD, depending on the package you choose. You get 2 digital images with the Jolly Holiday package. The Stocking Stuffer package allows you to choose 5 images to put on a CD plus a little print package that can serve as gifts to close friends & family. I also include a facebook profile image and timeline image decorated for Christmas to send love & greetings to your facebook friends. How cool is that! Call me or email me soon to schedule your Holiday Mini Session. Dates are filling up fast.

**This offer is good toward a couple/family/children session, but does not apply to engagement sessions, bridal sessions, or senior portrait sessions. Deadline: November 18th**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography