Friday, October 5, 2012

Milestones

So I took out all the scrapbooking junk materials to begin John's baby scrapbook. Yes, I said BEGIN. So far I've only got the first page done. Julian's is very close to being finished. I decided to do a book of their first year and then one single page for each year until they're 5 years old. Hey. A girl can be optimistic, right? Well, big mess up on mommy's part. I took out the calendars from 2009-2011. Looking at them this morning I discovered that I have plenty of milestone information in 2010, but I have virtually nothing written down for 2011. Awesome. I am so thankful for digital images today. I'm pretty sure that whatever milestones I missed writing on the calendar I've captured with my camera. I have little John's whole life on my computer, which reminds me that I need to back it up. Please back up those precious memories or better yet, print them out. You won't be sorry you did :) Have a happy Friday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography