Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vendor Love




Hello there! I received a pretty cool package in the mail yesterday. This messenger bag was lovingly made by Christin from Struttin' Your Buttons. Check out her etsy shop! Christin is the sister of my future sister-in-law. I came across her handmade creations on pinterest. She is super talented. I asked her to make a custom bag for my boys to take to the library. There is so much room in the bag. I love that the strap is long enough for my carry. To shorten the strap, all I have to do is tie a knot and it's the perfect size for my boys to carry. There is a lot of pocket space. It was a big hit with Julian & John when it came in the mail. 
Spider-Man is a popular super hero around here. Thanks so much Christin! We love it.



1 comments:

Struttin' Your Buttons said...

I had a great time making it, and I hope the boys enjoy it! They certainly have a one of a kind!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography