Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vendor Love: thirty-one


Are you familiar with thirty-one? I'm sure you've either seen or heard about it by now, or maybe you've been invited to a thirty-one party. The first time I went to a 31 party I honestly had no idea what to expect. Inviting me to a party like that is "bad news bears" because I LOVE to personalize things. Bags, shirts, wall decor, pillow shams, and much much more have been branded with our initials. The above tote is the latest. We went to the beach yesterday and I put our drinks and bubbles inside. There was room to spare. So, if you're a mom on the go this is the perfect little tote to carry along with you. You can keep it in your car. The rim is hard and the body of the tote is soft. It is collapsible. It won't take up any room at all. I've got lots of odds & ends in my car, so this is a great place to pile it up and keep my car relatively neat. I'm so glad I decided on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography