Monday, January 2, 2012

Motivation for Monday



Good Morning & Happy Monday!
The first Monday of 2012. I hope that this year is blessed one for you and your loved ones.
As I was pondering the post for today, 3 words kept coming to my mind: faith, hope, love.
There are 4 verses in the Bible that talk about faith, hope, and love together.

They are:
1) I Corinthians 13:13 ~ And now these three remain: faithhope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


2) Colossians 1:5 ~ the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that 
     you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel


3) I Thessalonians 1:3 ~ We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith,
     your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.


4) I Thessalonians 5:8 ~ But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a 
    breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.


I just love that the greatest of these is LOVE. God IS Love. Love covers over a multitude of sin. We love because He first loved us. Love is the greatest because God is the greatest of all! I hope you feel how great God is and how great His Love is for you this year. May you have a healthy & happy 2012! Love to you ~ xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography