Sunday, January 1, 2012

Be Mine: Valentine Session (T & C)












Hello! Meet my sweet friend Tammy and her beautiful daughter, Carly. This mommy & me session was an idea I had at the beginning of December and I'm so glad that these two were game! I love being by the water just as the sun is setting. Yesterday was no exception. The wintery weather stayed at bay, so to speak, and we had a great time playing at the beach. I just love the closeness between this mama & daughter. They are the funniest, most loving duo. Thank you both for sharing this vision of love with me. I love you both!

If you are inspired, stay tuned for the Be Mine: Valentine Mini-Session post. Valentine's Day is the perfect time to surprise your loved ones with the timeless gift of portraits. The Be Mine: Valentine Mini-Sessions will be posted tomorrow. Let's capture the Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography