Saturday, January 21, 2012

Little Carlos {7 days new}












Hello. I am just now settling down to the computer to post my last session. Monday morning I spent a good part of the day with Little Carlos. He is a beautiful baby boy with dark thick hair that already parts to one side...{giggle}. He was such a sweetie. He was awake and asleep all at just the right times. I was able to snap some snuggly sleeping pics and some wide eyed ones too. I really enjoyed spending time with this family. They have such a warm welcoming home.
I was so tickled to see Ashley's maternity pictures around the house too. It means so much to me when my client-friends enjoy the images from our session together. You can see her maternity session here.
Thank you M Family for inviting me to be a part of this sweet and beautiful time in your lives. Congratulations! Carlos is a beautiful blessing. Enjoy every moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography