Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ashley {Maternity Session}






Ashley & Trey are a sweet couple expecting in January. As you probably have seen, it's a Boy! I can remember my first conversation with Ashley on the phone. I was so thrilled she contacted me to do her maternity photos. I haven't done a mama-to-be session in quite some time. I just love the belly shots and Ashley came totally prepared with her grandmother's heavy black iron chair, and 3 outfit changes. Did I mention that the black iron chair was heavy? ha! Thanks Trey for carrying it :) Anyway, Ashley truly is a beautiful mama-to-be and wears that baby belly proudly.
The weather yesterday was perfect for an outdoor session. The lighting was pretty over the water and the trees still had a little left over fall color to show. Ashley & Trey were such good sports too, willing to try anything. Posing and showing love sure came easy for them. These two were alot of fun to hang out with and laugh with. I am so thankful for them. Enjoy this special time together as you await your first born.

Psalm 127:3 ~ Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography