Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Sister's Wedding!












Kaylen is my youngest sister. She has had the most romantic courtship and back story of anyone I know. She loved playing the princess when she was a little girl, but on this day she was the princess. My sister's wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Everything went perfectly right down to the details. The weather was gorgeous, cooler than normal for South Florida. The JoY & LoVe shared between family and friends during this occasion was an experience straight from heaven. The venue, the food, the music, the company, everything was special to behold. I wish we had the ability to relive events like this.
Kaylen had an old friend from school, Lena, photograph her wedding. She did a great job. I didn't want to be in the way, so I snapped some candids and some details here and there. Mostly, my camera was in the bag or in someone else's hands because I wanted to be a part of this joyous day. I didn't want to miss a thing. My boys and I, along with some others tore up the dance floor. Man! We all had a blast! Many blessings to you, Kaylen & Andrew, as you embark on this crazy, but fulfilling journey called marriage and may your tribe increase {wink}! Love to you both xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography