Monday, November 7, 2011

Motivation for Monday

{This image is copyright Karrie Drake Photography}

After moving to NC this summer, we took a couple of days here and there to explore the neighboring towns. We visited Plymouth, NC one day and discovered this cool little Civil War Museum with amazing relics. Pictures, flags, guns, you name it. My husband and I enjoy history so much. I hope it is something that will catch on with our boys when they get old enough to appreciate it. Even if it's not, we'll drag them along anyway... ;) There was an old canon outside the museum, so we stopped to take some pictures there. Then I saw these Black-eyed Susans. I love flowers! There was a bunch of them all clustered together. I took a picture and kind of forgot about it. This past week I was looking at old pics and came across July's folder. I clicked to crop and edit the picture. Something in this picture made me want to study it a little longer. Maybe you can see it too...He is always with you.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help youI will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 
{emphasis mine}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography