Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kaitlyn & Tyler (Engaged!)








I had the privilege of photographing this sweet couple last night. They met me at my place and we drove around the area stopping here and there around town. It was a little windy and cold, but we made it work. Kaitlyn & Tyler, being native to North Carolina, are no strangers to this weather. I have to admit though, I am a wimp when it comes to cold temperatures. Don't get me wrong, I love the change of seasons and the change in weather, but my heat is on when it's like 50 outside. And I wore a stocking cap to keep my head warm. It's probably time to retire my flip flops for the year, but I wore them anyway. Yeah!
Kaitlyn & Tyler are newly engaged and certainly in love. They were so sweet when I was posing them for the next shot, it's like they were reading my mind because they knew exactly what to do and just fell into place naturally. I love when sessions go that way. K & T were willing to go and do whatever I suggested. It was such a nice and easy going evening. Talking about family and the Holidays coming up made me so thankful we brought our family here. I am also thankful for this sweet couple. Hope y'all like the sneak peek. Have a great week!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome pictures Karrie....Now can't wait for the wedding you are in for a treat there....lol

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography