Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Psalm 100:4 ~ Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy this time with those God has blessed you with. Eat & fellowship all for the glory of God. I'd love to hear how you spend and share during the Feast of Thanksgiving. Please feel free to leave me a comment.



Our Thanksgiving Menu:
1. Virginia Ham {please pray for me, this is my first time cooking a ham}
2. Garlic Mashed Potatoes {for my f.i.l.}
3. Turkey Stuffing {even though I am not cooking a turkey, Thanksgiving dinner is not the same
     w/o stuffing}
4. Steamed Green Beans {something healthy}
5. Sweet Potatoe Biscuits {something sweet}
6. Corn Pudding {my mom's recipe}

And for Dessert:
1. Pecan Pie {my husband's favorite}
2. Pumpkin Bread {it makes the house smell divine}
3. Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch {a Chex recipe just to snack on while dinner is cooking}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography