Sunday, November 27, 2011

Daniel {Senior Portraits}






Daniel is one of my husband's Senior Football players. I've had the pleasure of photographing him on and off the field. Daniel was a leader and a constant encourager for the team this season. I know my husband was very thankful to have his leadership and talent on the team this year.
When I asked Daniel what his plans were after high school, he answered without hesitation. He listed his aspirations and goals with ease and delight. I love seeing that delight for the future in a young mind. I can see Daniel accomplishing all of his goals and then some. God has a special plan for you Daniel, with Him all things are possible. Thank you for allowing me to take your Senior Portraits. I had so much fun hanging out with you and your sister.

Proverbs 16:3 ~ Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography