Saturday, October 15, 2011

Personal


I love the fall! The cool weather and the turning of the leaves are a refreshing change I enjoy.
Lately, I've been thinking about "what has been" and "what is now". Looking back a year ago, I am thankful that God is faithful. He delivered and provided in many ways. There is no doubt that the way He delivered and provided are both a blessing and unexpected {i.e., not what I would've thought or imagined}. I love that about Him. He is able to surprise us, to absolutely delight us with the plans He has for us.

Ephesians 3:20 ~ Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

I love North Carolina. I have so many fond memories of family vacations from when I was about 9 years old.  I saw snow for the first time in the mountains of North Carolina. This is also where my man is from. Julian was born here. In the back of my mind, I knew we would find ourselves back in NC at some point. It is so surreal to ponder the past. Some places, things, experiences seem like a dream. I can remember certain instances that I've prayed, "Lord, please allow me to always remember this moment." All of those moments involve time spent with my husband and time with my boys when they were infants or when we just had a touching mommy-son moment. All I know is: I don't want to miss a thing. Not a blessing, not an experience. No, I don't want to miss anything the Lord has planned for me to see, hear, share, capture, learn, teach, or to love. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography