Sunday, October 9, 2011

David & Amanda







I am so excited about this session. Meet David & Amanda. David is a long time friend of my husband. They played college ball together. When we all get to hang out together it is a blast, laughs galore and a few of "huh?" looks exchanged between me & Amanda. There stories about football and various other adventures are engaging. Plus, well, Beau & David have their own language. lol. Just kidding :)
Anyway, I am so thankful for this couple. When I met Amanda I was thrilled to find that we share a love for festivals. So we planned to meet at the MumFest in New Bern. Amanda mentioned that she wanted to have some pics taken sometime during the holiday season. When the date for MumFest got closer, I suggested that we take pics there. D & A were down. Yay! Beau & I lived in New Bern about 3 yrs. What a beautiful little historic town. The homes are well preserved, the downtown district is filled with fun eateries and unique storefronts. The bonus? The Tryon Palace Gardens were opened to the public yesterday. So lovely! Being Saturday, it was quite packed full of people, but in between pics we enjoyed the stroll down the streets and the festival food. Um, can you say funnel cakes. Delicious! One of things I absolutely love about David & Amanda is that they are real people who aren't afraid to be themselves. This session with D & A  confirmed my adoration of candid shots. Capturing the fun and love between a couple is such a blessing. So, thank you David & Amanda for a great day of fun and pics in the sun! Love you guys {Hugs}!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography