Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Caroline!








Hello there! My apologies for not getting this post up last night. A mighty thunder & lightning storm came to our area and I was without electricity until 10pm. So, without further ado...I'd like to introduce this lovely family who welcomed a baby girl in early May. Sweet Caroline has the most beautiful blue eyes. There is no shortness on love in this family. The family dog, Duke, was even excited about me taking pictures ;-)  Ainsley, Chris, and big sister Taylor were all so helpful and patient with me as I made suggestions, rearranged some furniture (thanks Chris), and shot some pics. I hope you like your little sneak peek. Thank you for allowing me to bring my baby boy...and thank you for the sweet tea. Yummy!

1 comments:

ainsley hall said...

I had fun yesterday and I'm shocked at how photogenic Duke is! Little John is very big and very sweet. I can't believe he is only 3 days older than my little Caroline. It was a pleasure working with you and creating such wonderful memories with my family. I can't wait to do this again. Thank you Karrie!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography