Tuesday, June 29, 2010

KDP is Moving to South Florida!

Hello All! I just wanted to let y'all know that I will be "out of the office" until after the 4th of July. The movers are here today to pack up our house and then we are Florida bound tomorrow. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for our family. Please be thinking of us and praying for us as we make this move with our 2 little men.
Thank you to all my first-time clients/friends who allowed me to photograph them to bulk up my portfolio. Thank you for helping KDP get started. We are so thankful that God allowed us to stop here in Georgia for awhile. We've had some great experiences and met some good friends. God bless you and please keep in touch. You will be missed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography