Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miss Molly Miller






Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day! I am so excited to share this newborn shoot with you. Miss Molly Miller was such a sweet baby girl this afternoon. Her mom, Bethany, is a friend of mine from church. Sweet Molly is 8 days old and just a tiny little thing. So tiny in fact that I had to fold over the top of my cocoon so that I could see her little head peek out. She slept the whole time too! Newborns do the cutest things when they're sleeping and Molly was no exception. This session was such a joy for me to do. Thank you Bethany & Tim for inviting me to take Molly's pictures...and thanks for letting me bring little John. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

3 comments:

HappyascanB said...

My heavens! These are awesome! Thanks soooooo much for taking Molly's pictures, Karrie! We are so thankful for you!!

News to Note: Miller's Third Grade said...

I love these sweet pictures and cannot wait to see them all! I see some Lovie just might have to get, too!

Unknown said...

Great job! Beautiful baby!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography