Wednesday, May 20, 2009

7 hours old!



Raegan was born yesterday, but when I visited her last night and captured a few shots she was only 7 hours old. She is 7lbs. & 8oz. of Baby Girl Angel! Mama, Crissy, is doing great. How thankful I am to have been able to experience this whole pregnancy with Crissy. I remember when she told us in September on a girls' retreat that she was expecting her 2nd babe...and now her little girl is here. When you hold a newborn and look closely at all their itty-bitty parts, it's amazing to know it only takes 9 months. God is so wonderful and I am in awe of all His creation.
PSALM 139:13 ~ For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb.

1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Welcome to the world, Raegan! She is just beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography