Saturday, May 16, 2009

33 weeks & Counting...

Holly is such a joy to be around. What a contagious smile...and funny; the girl is funny. There is no doubt she has that "pregnancy glow" about her. She and her husband are expecting their first, a baby boy, the first week in July. Today was the perfect day to have a session outside. Even though the clouds were threatening rain, we got some great shots. Holly is a trooper too; she bounced all over the neighborhood with me, in heels, no less. Thank you, Holly, for a lovely session this morning. I do hope you find that these photographs are just what you hoped for. And I am looking forward to meeting Ethan! In His Love, Karrie











2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

What great pictures! I should've warned you that your smile muscles would hurt after being with HOlly! I just love her! Great pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Karrie, these are great! I had a lot of fun. Tell little Julian hello for me.

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography