Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 weeks of Precious Baby Girl!

Although today was a rainy day outside, it was sunny inside this warm home with precious Emersyn. She is 3 weeks old and is a strong little girl. Emersyn was just raising her head wanting to know what that flashing light was. Mama was close by making sure her little girl was warm and content. Emersyn was quite the model today; I am pleased with the photos we were able to capture and am looking forward to editing the rest. Jennifer, I hope you and your family enjoy these 2 teasers :) Thank you for inviting me into your lovely home to take Emersyn's pictures. I enjoyed our time together this morning. God Bless!
In His Love, Karrie





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is a teaser! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for a great day! Jennifer

HappyascanB said...

Look at that precious little girl lifting her head!!! She is just beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography