Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words: Recipe




Hey there! I am busy in the kitchen today prepping some side dishes and desserts for Thanksgiving Day. I have such fond memories of the Holidays as I was growing up. Mom would bake the best goodies. Now that I have my own family it has taken a little bit to evenly mix traditions from both sides of our families. I want to make celebrating the Holidays memorable for our boys.
I love sweet potato biscuits and want to share this recipe with you. I have tweaked a couple of recipes together to make it my own. These biscuits are best when fresh out of the oven and are SO tasty with some Honey Butter (I use Country Crock) or Pumpkin Spice Butter.
Enjoy! I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography