Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words: Mini Advent




Hi there. I made a mini advent printable here for you to have & to share. 

The purpose of Advent is to bring our minds & hearts back to the real reason we celebrate Christmas. This time of year can get so busy & stressful. I designed the printable to have something to read and share with your family each Sunday and then on Christmas Eve & Christmas. 

I hope this Advent Season brings you into closer communion with the Lord. I took these verses from an Advent devotional that I picked up last year by Robert V. Dodd, who is a United Methodist minister.  Here are 2 devotionals that I recommend during the Advent Season:



I am sure there are others out there that are great too, but these are the ones I've chosen to share with my family. Of course, the devotional books have a scripture verse and a reflection/story to read each day. The ones I created above are meant to have a visual. Pin them on your cork board or put them on your fridge. You could even incorporate it with an Elf on the Shelf, if your family has one. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them!

FREE PRINTABLE!
How to Print:
1. Right click
2. Save image as
3. Save in a folder you can easily locate
4. Print in color as a 8x10 {I use heavy white cardstock}
5. Cut out the circles
6. Display them each Sunday, then on Christmas Eve & Christmas
7. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

NICE!!

Anonymous said...

Very neat!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography