Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words and a Gift Idea


FREE Autumn Gift Tags!
How to Print:
1. Right click
2. Save image as
3. Save in a folder you can easily locate
4. Print in color as a 8x10 {I use heavy white cardstock}
5. Cut out the Autumn Gift Tags
6. Hole punch & loop with some pretty ribbon
7. Share it & send some love



'Tis the season to give. There have been times when we, as a family, have had the heart to give, but not the funds. This homemade gift is perfect for those who want to give to the people you want to bless. I found this Taco Seasoning Recipe on pinterest. View some of my other favorites on my Yummy In My Tummy Pinterest board.

I found these cute little mason jar shakers at WalMart. They are only a dollar each. I already had the seasonings in my kitchen cabinet. You can probably find a majority of these seasonings at the dollar store for less than at the grocery store. I mixed up the ingredients and filled each glass container with the taco seasoning. I used some of my scrapbook scraps to make the recipe tag and looped a ribbon around the neck of the shaker. Then I wrapped it all up in miniature brown paper bags that I found at the craft store. Voila! You've got a cute little gift to give to a special friend. These are also a great idea for a Wedding Favor. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography