Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words: Go Gators!


Hey there, sports fans! I am a Gator through and through. Being a football coach's wife, football is on in my house 365 days a year...I'm not exaggerating. My husband can watch an old game, a new game, 30 for 30, whatever. If it's football related and my hubby is home, then it's on the TV. The only 2 football related things I ever watch is Friday Night Lights and a Gator Football Game. So in honor of the beginning of my 10th football season as a coach's wife, I chant, "Go Gators!" Share if you like the good 'ole Orange & Blue!

How to Print:
1. Right click
2. Save image as
3. Save in a folder you can easily locate
4. Print in color as a 8x10 {I use heavy white cardstock}
5. Frame it
6. Enjoy!
7. Go Gators!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography