Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words and an Announcement!

If you follow me on Facebook you probably saw this picture on my timeline. So now I have the opportunity to share what this means. If any of you answered: "Too Legit To Quit", you're right! The song was released in 1991 by MC Hammer. This song was featured along with "Addams Family Groove" in the movie The Addams Family. I can still see Christina Ricci with her long braids as Wednesday Addams doing the movements to the song. Classic!





ANYWAY...I thought this would be a Karrie-like way to announce something very exciting. I am very proud to announce that Karrie Drake Photography is now Karrie Drake Photography LLC. That's right folks, a legitimate company. EEK! Thank you, thank you to all my family, friends, and clients who have supported me and encouraged me. I appreciate you more than you know. I am so blessed to be able to do something that I truly love. xo- Karrie


This printable is FREE!
1. right click
2. save image as
3. print

Wednesday's Printable Words are brought to you by the creator & orchestrator of my life and yours. I love the message of Matthew 19:26 ~ Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (This was Jesus' response when He was asked by the disciples, "Who can be saved?")
I owe everything I have to the One who gave me the opportunity to have it. We were all created to be and to do something for the glory of God. Find out what it is and Go Get It!

6 comments:

Carla S said...

Congrats on your new beginnings! :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations Karrie! Wishing you lots and lots of future blessings with your business!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!

I LOVE the printable! such a good reminder. God bless :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Thank you for the lovely printable :)

Shayla Marie said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to tie up all my loose ends! haha

heatherstockett said...

Congrats, Karrie!! I love your thankfulness!

He is SO good! ALL the time!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography