Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Davis Family









I had the privilege this past Saturday evening to photograph the Davis Family. We met up and drove to this great secluded location. We had the whole lot to ourselves except for a few kids fishing on the next dock over. It was so peaceful out there. This is the sweetest family. They've always made me feel welcome. We casually talked about our day and about our children. The little ones were so good. How gorgeous are they! They have the most beautiful eyes. We played with some bubbles and ran around in the grass for a bit. I absolutely loved the patriotic colors they chose to wear. They even brought flags. It was a perfect choice for this time of year. Thank you Davis Family for sharing this time with me. I am so thankful for you. I hope you enjoy your images; I surely enjoyed taking them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography