Monday, February 6, 2012

Sassy Girl Originals







Happy Monday! Today I'd like to share a sweet surprise. A long time family friend, Kim, has started her own business. She creates these cute fashion accessories. You can find Sassy Girl Originals here. Go "like" her on facebook and share her page with your friends. Kim fashions these flowers from beautifully colored sweaters and adorns them with buttons and pins.

These lovely accessories from Sassy Girl Originals are fashionably versatile too. You can clip it to your sweater, jacket, or even your purse. The aligator clip allows you to wear it in your hair by itself or clip it to a headband for extra cuteness. I love my purple flower. I am going to wear this flower out!

By the way...Valentine's Day is coming. It's only 8 days away. Sassy Girl Originals will have something for the littlest Sassy Girl to the Sassy Mama. Thanks Kim for my purple clip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography