Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mine!





Merry Christmas! These little men are the treasures of my heart. It was difficult to find the right time for both of them to have a photo shoot, but we finally did it...only days before Christmas I might add. Nana baught these precious matching outfits for Christmas pictures. I love matching outfits! My mom did the same thing for me & my sister, Kendra. It makes life easier for me, but the bonus is that it looks so darn cute too! The location of this session is so beautiful. I discovered that I {Love} Sunbursts. The time of day is so key for natural light photography.
Thank you to those who visit my Blog; I appreciate your time. Looking forward to what God has in store for Karrie Drake Photography in 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography