Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Session for 2010





This is my last session for 2010. Finishing the year off with a session with an old friend is perfect. Meet Brooke. She and I went to high school together and then worked together for a few years at a bank. Oh the fun we've had! Brooke is such a sweet person too. It was a pleasure for me to do this photo session. Brooke has 2 little pups, Joey & Beau. They were good little pups for the camera. I would take a few shots and then they'd come over to me and lick my face. So cute! Brooke also has a bf, Dan, who is a great guy. I am so happy they found each other. I feel very blessed to have old friends like Brooke. This session was so fun. Thank you for having me over to your beautiful home. May love, faithfulness, and goodness follow you all the days of your life. Love you, Brookie!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography