Friday, August 13, 2010

New Stuff Coming Up...

Hello fellow bloggers & blog followers! My family and I have settled in nicely to South Florida life. It's a wee-bit faster paced than Macon, Ga. HA! We expected that though. Julian will be starting school next week (sniff, sniff). Football season begins in 2 weeks (rah, rah). I will be home alone with my sweet Little John.  What SHALL we do?!?!...
Plan. Plan for the Holidays coming up. I know what you're thinking. Isn't it too early to be bringing up the Holidays? Not at all and certainly not in the photography world. After all, Thanksgiving is a mere 14 weeks away.
So, I've got a few surprises that I will reveal very soon. I am excited to share them with you, but for now I will leave you with 3 hints:
1. The Holidays
2. Weekly Inspiration
3. Costume Jewelry

They are not at all related to one another. They are 3 separate but very exciting things to come for Karrie Drake Photography. I hope you'll stay tuned.  Until then, blessings to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography