Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two for Tuesday!




Well, I failed to post my project photographs last week. I apologize. This week's project theme is "sun". I have to admit that I am a little intimidated by this. The photographs that have that beautiful light quality from the sun's rays are ones I covet. I am going to give it the " 'ole college try" as they say.


Today's post has two sun inspired photographs because I didn't post one for yesterday. So, the first is a picture I took yesterday of my cat, Francis. She was sun bathing in our front window. She is pretty kitty :) The second is a boring picture of what my living room looks like from my desk. The random toys and sippy cups on the floor and in front of the fireplace are just part of a normal day when Julian & I are home. It was taken when the sun shines the brightest through my front windows.


Thanks for checking in with Karrie Drake Photography.


Blessings, Karrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography