Monday, January 11, 2010

The Baker Family







I had a great time with the Baker family on Sunday afternoon. The Bakers left their Christmas tree up for this photo occasion...and what a beautiful tree it was :) This family is very gifted and talented. Mama is from Brazil and talks to her girls in Portuguese. It is the neatest thing to me. I wish I knew a foreign language fluently. What a special gift to give to your children. Daddy is a musician and band director at FPD. I caught a couple shots of Isabella and Daddy playing together. Sweet moments. The Bakers also have a new addition to their family. Her name is Sophia. Sophia is one month old, so we had to take some newborn shots as well. She was such a good little model for me. I hope y'all enjoy the preview. I will have the rest up for you to view this afternoon. I sure enjoyed my time spent in your beautiful home.
Blessings to you, Karrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography