Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's in a color?


This week's theme in my 365 Photography class from ILP is RED! I love the color red, so this will be fun. My goal is to be able to post a photograph at least a couple times a week so that I am staying consistent. Since I am just starting out and am in need of experience and practice, I thought that having the challenge to take my camera out everyday to snap shots would encourage my creative juices to flow. It is my desire to be innovative and unique.
I believe in the Lord's providence, His will and plan for my life. I trust that He is navigating my journey. This is a truth that I hold close to my heart. God has been so good to me and I want the world to know it! So where ever photography takes me, I know that it is part of God's will, His plan for me to grow and learn more about Him.
Thanks for stopping by...
In His Love, Karrie

1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

I heart RED! Keep the pictures comin'! I love 'em!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography