Monday, December 7, 2009

It's a Lawrence Christmas!

I just love this family! I was invited to their house for a Christmas session and for some 6 month pictures of Baby Raegan. Having a family picture made in your own home with your own Christmas tree is so special. I am so delighted that I got to share this time with the Lawrence Family. We captured some Holiday photos first. Allen is absolute hoot...he's the one with the antler headband on with his youngest daughter :) And Raegan was such an angel for her 6 month pictures. I am so excited that I got to use my new photo prop ~ the tutu! (Raegan liked it as well. We shot a couple pics of her going to town on it with gums...poor dear; she's teething). Thanks so much Lawrence Family. Hope you like your sneak peek :) Blessings. In His Love, Karrie





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography