Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

While sitting poolside yesterday I captured some precious moments of my husband and our son, Julian. Julian learned how to blow bubbles in the water. He loves to show off his new skills, although he did a switcheroo and started sucking in the water and spitting it out. Oh the Joy of Boys! Yesterday was HOT & SUNNY. This usually makes for blown out pictures, but I've been playing alot with my camera in manual and I think I've captured the color and the moment despite those sun rays. Happy Father's Day to all you Daddy's. And a special thank you to my heavenly Father, without you I would have no significance. I love you. Thank you for making me a part of your plan.
In His Love, Karrie





2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

I'm no camera buff, but I'd say these pics are fantatsic! I'm sure y'all will cherish the one of him kissing J for years!!!

Jessica K Drake said...

We love these pictures of Beau and Carrick. Living so far away we are glad to have the Internet to help us feel connected to you still. Love, Honolulu Drakes

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography