Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beautiful Afternoon, Beautiful Family

Lauren & Carl are celebrating Love, Marriage, and 2 Blessings in the form of precious little boys. Tomorrow is their 6th Wedding Anniversary. Yay!
Lauren is a dear friend of mine. I am so glad I was able to capture this beautiful family on this gorgeous Georgia afternoon. I just love how you can tell that this family belongs together...in looks and in nature. I had Cole posing Power Ranger moves with his sunglasses on. Noah was giggling as he ran away from Mrs. Karrie and the camera. Daddy looked on and smiled like, "yep, those are my boys." Lauren has such a heart for her family; there isn't anything she wouldn't do for them. I hope you guys enjoy this sneek peak...And Lauren, you looked radiant today.
Love you!
In His Love, Karrie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography