Sunday, April 26, 2009

Something Different...

Yes, this is a photography blog, but I just couldn't resist sharing this with you. I painted this mural for my friend Crissy. She is expecting her second girl in a few weeks. Although the quality of the photo is not that great, I still wanted to post what I've been up to. The Lord has shown me that He is using me in several ways and in different aspects of my life. I am so delighted that God has blessed me with artistic and creative gifts that I can share with others.
I simply can not wait for Raegan's newborn shoot...not too much longer now, Crissy. :) I love you and your family! Thank you for your love, support , and encouragement.
In His Love, Karrie





1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

ABSOLUTELY precious! You are sooo talented, Karrie! And I love that you use that talent to glorify our King!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography