Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blessings and a Model Call!

Hello All!
First of all God is so good. He pays attention to the details of your deepest desires and He totally amazes you by presenting something to surpass it. For instance, you present your request to Him. He listens intently and takes into account how your request will bless you, how it will affect your future, how it will influence the people He brings into your life, and how it may change your walk with Him. God is all knowing and all powerful. He sees things we don't. So, if the Lord gives me all I want, is He giving me all I need? Thank you, Lord, for saying no, not right now, maybe later, and wait. Amen.

On another note, I am currently seeking willing participants for Maternity & Senior Graduate sessions. If you or someone you know would like to be my muse for about 1 hour, I would be very grateful.

The Deal:
1 hour of your time + a mom-to-be or a high school graduate =
No session fee and a free CD with about 20 of the best photos from our session together.
(NOW, how's that for a mathematical equation?)

***Please leave a comment if you're interested. And thank you in advance.

In His Love, Karrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karrie,
I would be very interested in getting to know you and having maternity pics taken. However, I am only 12 weeks along so I have a while before I will be ready for those. However, I do have an adorable little 14 month old who needs to have pics taken soon. We haven't had professional pics since she was 3 months old...I know, bad mommy! Anyway, I will leave my email address and you can get with me on what direction you would like to take or if you are interested in doing pics of Emma. Thanks and congrats on your blessings! God is awesome :) Kristen Reeves kmbrown7@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Karrie,

Bethany gave me your info. I would love to help you out. I'm 29 wks. along and have only two pregnant woman pics. Thanks for offering this, my e-mail is holly_snelling@hotmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

Holly

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography