Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivation for Monday: There is no stopping time



This weekend was cold & overcast here on the Inner Banks. The boys, despite the cold, wanted to go play outside. Friday & Saturday were work free days for me as I was all caught up with photography. I was so thankful for this time. Being able to have time to take pictures of my own boys is a blessing. Julian is 5 and John is 2. I know that when they are teenagers I will be thinking back to this time. I know this because I'm a "Sentimental Sally". My grandma often tells me, "Karrie, enjoy this time. Soak it all up." Probably because she knows first hand. And a song comes to mind, Go listen here

BLINK (song by Revive)
Teach me to number my days
And Count every moment 
Before it slips away
Take in the colors
Before they fade to grey

I don't want to miss
Even just a second
More of this


Hope you enjoy the music video. Go love on your babies. Have a blessed Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography