Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lily {Bridal}







Lily is my gorgeous October Bride. I was very excited when she asked me to take her Bridal Portraits. I first met Lily and her groom, Chris back in April. I shot their engagement pictures when we met to go over the wedding details. They are a very cool and confident couple. Above pictured is Chris' daughter, Hayley. She was such a sweet addition to these Bridal Portraits. This location was a perfect place. It ties in so well with their wedding details, which I will share with you shortly. Mmmm...make that in a few weeks. The wedding was just last night and I have to cull some images. Enjoy! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karrie, Thank you for such a great job on these! We can't wait to see the wedding photos! It was so much fun and you two were right on top of it all.Anxiously awaiting more great photos!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography