Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words: The Force



Ever since the launch of VW's Passat commercial with the little boy dressed like Darth Vader, my boys have it memorized. They love to dress up like Lord Vader and wave their lightsabers around. It is so precious to see. I had a vision of what I want the boys' room to look like after I paint and get buy them a proper dresser and it included some printed art of this kind. I hope you enjoy. All my textured and designed digital paper comes from Sassy Designs.



How to Print:
1. Right click
2. Save image as
3. Save in a folder you can easily locate
4. Print in color as a 8x10 {I use heavy white cardstock}
5. Frame it
6. Enjoy...
7. May The Force be with you!

5 comments:

Niki Collis Photography said...

I love that commercial! What a great print for a Star Wars themed bedroom :)

Unknown said...

My husband is a huge Star Wars fan! love that commercial too!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing such a fun thing for most boys and men...LOL!

heatherstockett said...

My 4 year old LOVES all things Star Wars related!! He will love this! Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun share!

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography