Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday's Printable Words: I Love You





Good Morning! Today's printable is very special. This printable has dual duty. It looks pretty in a frame AND you can write on it with dry erase markers. Above, you'll see my little set up I have in my kitchen.
I first saw this idea on Pinterest, so I can not take credit for it. (Click the link to find other ideas for marriage.)

I met with a sweet friend last week who encouraged me to find ways to show my husband that I love him. She reminded me that a man's ego is fragile and needs to be boosted by his beloved. If I am persistent with this, then he will begin to notice and reciprocate. I was very excited about this relationship assignment. So much so that I came home that day and created the above "I Love you today because...".
I printed it out, placed it in a framed, and wrote my first message. Beau noticed immediately and followed suit. It has been a marriage revival. It's so easy to get in a relationship rut when life gets busy, to forget to nurture the love that preceded the love of our children. So, what are you waiting for? Print it. It's free!

1. Right click the printable image.
2. Save image as
3. Save it to a place that will be easy to find.
4. Print as (8x10)
5. Trim the edges.
6. Frame it.
7. Write a message to Honey! (Make sure to use dry erase markers.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography