Monday, August 13, 2012

Motivation for Monday: {Carrie} Guest Blogger

Meet Carrie! She is the Children's Pastor at our church. She is such a sweet person. Carrie's love for children is so evident when you talk with her. She does an amazing job with the children's program at church. I have asked Carrie to be a guest blogger for Motivation for Monday. Scroll down to see what she has written...









"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..." -Jeremiah 1:5a

We forget that we are important sometimes. We think how can God have time for me when there are so many other people in the world. Storms are hitting places, children are dying because they don't have food, women are even being sold, why would God have time for my problems? It is wonderful to know that before we were even born God not only knew us, but set us apart to live the life we have for him. He promises us he will never leave us. We will go through things in life we don't understand, but we must remember that we are His children and he loves us like not other!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography