Monday, July 9, 2012

Margaret & Jeff {married}












The Wedding Venue: Lou Mac Park
The Reception Venue: River Neuse Suites
The Caterer: McCalls BBQ
The Gown: David's Bridal
The Bridesmaids: Dresses: J. Crew
The Ring: Hales Jewelers

I had the pleasure to photograph the wedding of Margaret & Jeff  last month in Oriental. Oriental is such a gorgeous area to get married. The venue for both the wedding & the reception was perfect. My second shooter and I kept commenting back and forth about how lovely the event was. I could smell the water and the saltiness in the air. The event location was meant for a wedding.
The bride got ready at a near by bed and breakfast where we took some of the fun preparation photos. The guys all got ready at River Neuse Suites. The ceremony location was nicely shaded by trees with a beautiful backdrop complete with river view and sailboats floating by. I enjoyed photographing this wedding so much. I wish the gorgeous couple a full and happy life together. Blessings!


4 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

I love the colorful background on the photo with the bride and bridesmaids.

stephanie newbold said...

Beautiful!! Your images captured the spirit of their day - just lovely!

DDPbyKatherine said...

What an amazing location and great photos so they will never forget their special day

Radiant Readhead said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love water side weddings...makes me want to move!! :-)

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography