Friday, June 8, 2012

Flashback Friday: Sage


Hello & Happy Friday! {To see my post about the sage a year ago, click here.}
We moved here one year ago. It's crazy all that happens in a year, how fast a year goes by. Time seems to go faster now that I am older. Maybe it's being aware of time that makes it go faster. I don't know. Yesterday, the farmers began harvesting the sage. The fields of sage brought hope and comfort to me when we moved here. There is something about taking in the sea of purple hues that made me feel like I was beholding Majesty. It still does...make me feel that way. I am thankful for all that God provides. He ever so gently reminds me where I've been and where I am today. I have no doubt that He has directed every step. There is a divine purpose for our time in the valley, for our hike up the steepest of mountains, and for the victory of making it to the mountain top. We can't stay there though. Others need their time on the mountain top as well. Have no fear of the journey. His glory is with us wherever we go. He is with us in the valley, on the hike up that steep mountain, and the glory we feel on that mountain top is His. Enjoy basking in it!
Have a blessed weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography