Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Frame it!




Having some down time has afforded me the opportunity to fine tune a few items of business. One being the products I will be offering to my clients. As soon as I saw the frames from The Organic Bloom I knew I wanted to be a vendor. These handmade frames are simply fantastic! With 16 frame styles and an endless color palette to choose from the handmade frames from the OB are a beautiful way to display your photos.
Don't know where to start? The Organic Bloom catalog will give you some great examples on how to group and display your frame selections.
Whether you book a session once a year, twice a year, or each season, it's your investment. Frame it!
If you're interested in booking a session with Karrie Drake Photography please visit me here. I'd love to talk with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography