Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!








Happy New Year!
Last night we went to a friend's house for some New Year's Eve festivities, fellowship, and food. I had taken this family's photos in the fall. They mentioned to me that they gifted the prints they purchased from our session and gave them to family members for Christmas. They had their family photographs from our session displayed so beautifully in frames on the wall. It touched my heart and made me so happy that they are enjoying their family portraits and have shared them with their extended family. This is exactly the feeling I want to evoke from each session. Family moments and memories deserve to be captured, framed, and enjoyed.
I am so excited to see what this year will bring. I know for sure you will be seeing a few weddings this year from Karrie Drake Photography, which makes me super happy. Preserving beginnings & in-betweens will still be my motto...every stage of life is worth capturing.
And because all posts need a pic, here is the latest fine art print. This was taken in Windsor, NC at a little historic schoolhouse.
May your 2012 be a blessed year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography