Monday, December 26, 2011

Motivation for Monday




Merry day after Christmas and Happy Monday!


Oh, time! Why do you fly so steady and fast? This is the last Monday of 2011. I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures from a session I shot in Plymouth. The image above is of a brother and sister. The sweetness in the picture reminds me so much of my siblings. I miss them so much, especially this time of year. I have so many wonderful memories of Christmases from our childhood. Now that I am a mommy and have 2 sons of my own, I am excited to practice and teach my boys the traditions that are most important to me and my husband. Time certainly flies so quickly. I am thankful to be reminded constantly to stop and take in a precious moment with my family. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with those you hold dear. 


I have not been able to faithfully journal every single Monday. I promise to do my best to journal and post each Monday in 2012. I enjoy reflecting on the truth God is faithful to show me. I love to share the love of Jesus and the encouragement that He gives me each moment of the day. New Year's Resolutions are not really my thing because I almost always break them. So, as we say "farewell" to 2011, I hope you will stick around for the 2012 installation of Karrie Drake Photography and the continuation of Motivation for Monday. Thank you for caring enough to stop by and read. I love to hear from you, so please don't be shy. Leave a comment. Since Monday's post is not complete without a verse, here is one of my favorites:


Zephaniah 3:17 ~ The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Karrie Drake Photography